At Sparrow & Sage, we have an environment where high achievers are valued and consistently thrive. If you like being on a team or leading a leading a team, working hard and having fun doing it and, if you consistently go the extra mile, we are looking for you!
Please email your resumé and a cover letter to [email protected].
WEBSITE CONTENT MANAGER
What You'll Do
- Ownership of sparrowandsage.com performance, and day-to-day management, coordination and execution of site’s content operations and customer experience.
- Manage Shopify along with all installed Apps.
- Coordinate homepage features, promotions, new product launches and overall site content with marketing calendar / initiatives.
- Upload products, input product descriptions, variants, title tags, meta descriptions.
- Provide Alt-text optimization and on-site SEO optimization.
- Manage Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Merchant٫ Shopping Ads.
- Own e-commerce operations processes, be a continuous improvement fanatic to optimize the way we get things done, be a liaison between development and all cross functional stakeholders to drive improved customer experience.
- Conduct QA of site content/functionality to ensure accuracy of content, linking, and tracking.
- Monitor and report results against KPI goals, consistently analyze various site performance metrics from usability and conversion perspective.
- Stay up to date with current and developing DTC/E-commerce trends, research and analyze competitive landscape.
What You’ll Bring
3+ years of experience in e-commerce/online marketing/direct-to-consumer roles.
- Demonstrated success in driving e-commerce growth in roles with ownership of site maintenance, e-commerce operations or e-commerce business management is required.
- 3+ Years of Experience with Shopify is preferred.
- Proven track record of managing site product roadmap.
- Strong proficiency of web analytics to analyze campaigns and websites (Google Analytics preferred).
- Strong leadership, teamwork, analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills - both with internal teams, external agencies and business partners.
- Deep understanding of e-commerce and conversion rate optimization is a plus.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite.
- High proficiency in Excel, knowledge of databases or dashboard tools is a plus.
- Previous fashion/luxury e-commerce or DTC industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
Part Time 15-20 Hrs/Wk
Commensurate with experience
- Primary liaison between the firm and clients, contractors, architects, consultants and vendors
- Ability to command project from inception through installation
- Deep understanding and experience with ground up and remodel projects; ability to manage and execute all facets of residential design
- Communicate regularly with Principals regarding progress, troubleshooting, and any changes or adjustments to budget and schedule issues
- Create and maintain project budgets
- Develop and maintain plumbing, appliance, and finish schedules for each project
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and timely delivery of all purchased pieces
- Oversee fabrication and all detail relating to custom furnishings
- Attend client meetings, weekly project team meetings and site visits
- Ability to engage and work seamlessly with others
- Coordinate and manage shipments and deliveries with designated warehouse
- Create installation timelines; organize and oversee installations
- Coordinate proposals and client invoicing with accounting
- Develop and define design vision for project with Principals: identify color palette, material selection, furnishings, and accessories
- 5+ years experience working in residential interior design.
- Excellent time management, project organization, and follow through skills
- Mastery of multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- High level of detail and professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Commensurate with experience
SENIOR PURCHASING COORDINATOR
Summary of Role:
As our Purchasing Coordinator you will play an integral role in delivering an exceptional experience to our store and e-commerce customers by placing all stock and special orders for our Head of Merchandising and Sales Teams. You will have lots of relationship management/development work with our vendor partners for best possible outcomes, analysis of inventory levels and sell through rates and OTB management, as well as freight optimization and tracking of orders.
- 7+ years professional experience in furniture, fashion, or accessories buying preferred.
- Advanced computer skills, including a solid knowledge in Word, Excel & Outlook.
- 3+ years experience in Quickbooks, including advanced reporting & inventory management.
- 2+ years experience in Shopify, including inventory set-up, inventory management, analytics and integration with Quickbooks.
- College degree in a related field.
- Luxury brand experience preferred.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to handle large volumes of work independently.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and retail math skills.
- Strong time management skills with a sense of urgency.
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility and ownership.
- Strong people management skills and ability to collaborate well with others and thrive as part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrate commitment to a dynamic and challenging brand evolution.
- Work directly with Owner/Head of Merchandising to execute on buying strategy.
- Prepare purchase orders for all Store and Ecommerce stock and special orders.
- Verify timely receipt and accuracy of vendor acknowledgments.
- Track inventory, communicating delays in orders to mitigate business impact.
- Work with industry reps as needed.
- Work with wider management team (Sales, Ecommerce, Operations, Marketing and Finance) to ensure proper communication and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Optimize freight rates through communication with factories and establishment of standard policies.
- Maintain stock and rebuy levels on core products.
- ROI analysis/reporting on items and categories.
- Build and maintain seasonal Christmas/Holiday book.
- Monitor Christmas/Holiday inventory for quick sellers and recommend early re-buys.
- Provide product information on stock merchandise to Sales Teams.
- Occasional admin support, will require use of personal vehicle.
- Occasional screening/answering phones.
- Some travel required (5-10 days annually)
Monday thru Friday 8:30-5pm typical.
Commensurate with experience, with partial to full medical, 401K and bonus opportunities.