Senior Project Manager
McKee & Company is a full service, award winning interior design firm with a flagship retail/design shop located in Newport Beach, California, and creator of Sparrow & Sage™, a proprietary retail and e-commerce lifestyle brand.
At McKee & Company, we foster an environment where high achievers are valued and consistently thrive by driving results in a manner that honors company culture, team member contribution and client needs. If you like being on a team, working hard, having fun doing it and if you consistently go the extra mile, we are looking for you.
- Liaison between the firm and clients, contractors, architects, consultants and vendors
- Ability to command project from inception through installation
- Deep understanding and experience with ground up and remodel projects; ability to manage and execute all facets of residential design
- Communicate regularly with Principals regarding progress, troubleshooting, and any changes or adjustments to budget and schedule issues
- Develop and maintain plumbing, appliance, and finish schedules for each project
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and timely delivery of all purchased pieces
- Oversee fabrication and all detail relating to custom furnishings
- Attend client meetings, weekly project team meetings and site visits
- Ability to engage and work seamlessly with others
- Coordinate and manage shipments and deliveries with designated warehouse
- Create installation timelines; organize and oversee installations
- Coordinate proposals and invoice clients
- 5+ years experience working in residential interior design.
- Excellent time management, project organization, and follow through skills
- Mastery of multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- High level of detail and professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Mon – Fri: 8-6
Commensurate with experience:
Please send resume, cover letter and anything you feel relevant for the position to: