Balustrade Bistro Table - 60"
- 60"L x 36"W x 36"H
- Napa & French Oak Finishes Available
- Napa option has Napa Finish inset on top with Smoke Finish Legs
- French Oak option has French Oak all over
- DISCLAIMER: Wood cracks may increase or “move” over time when exposed to changes in air moisture or dryness. These “movements” in the wood are cosmetic in nature, and do not effect the structural integrity of the item. Use of a similar color wood stain, applied with a thin tipped “pencil” paint brush may be used to hide any natural or lighter colored exposed wood.
CARE & CLEANING
No two trees are identical, and therefore no two pieces of our furniture are identical. Natural fissures, cracks and grain variations are part of what makes your Sparrow & Sage furniture unique. Our beautiful finishes have been developed over many hours to have a natural, organic and authentic feel. Fine furniture will often develop a used patina over time, and this is to be expected and not unusual. Sunlight, temperature fluctuations, heat and humidity should be avoided or minimized where possible. This small consideration will have a significant impact on your furniture’s lifespan and performance. Adhering to the following care tips will also contribute to the long-term durability of your furniture.
NATURAL, PAINTED AND POLISHED WOOD FURNITURE
Will absorb stains if spills are not wiped up quickly. Avoid liquids, foods and heat from direct contact. The use of coasters and placemats is recommended. Do not use furniture polishes or any cleaners or chemicals, other than what is recommended below. Clean only with a lightly damp, warm cloth.
- Wipe up (blot) spilled liquids immediately with a dry, soft cloth.
- Clean with a lightly damp, warm cloth (only as needed).
- Remove dust with dry, soft cloth.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Avoid extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Do not place hot or wet objects, or any food products directly on the wood, as this will damage the finish.
Should you need to clean your furniture with anything other than a lightly damp cloth, Trinova Wood Cleaner & Conditioner may be used. This is available at Amazon.com. We recommend no more than 1x per year. Please follow all manufacturer instructions.
Please email us at [email protected] if you have any other care or maintenance questions.
White Glove (Freight) Delivery
In Stock items take approximately 2-6 weeks for delivery.
Out of Stock items take approximately 8-16 weeks for delivery.
Please note shipping delays may result in longer lead times on select out of stock merchandise.
Our White Glove Delivery partner will contact you upon receipt of your merchandise to schedule your in-home delivery.
White Glove Delivery includes bringing the item into your room of choice, unpacking and assembling as required, and removing all packing materials.
Inspection and Signature are required at time of delivery.
Please see our Shipping page for rates and additional information.
We deliver anywhere within the continental United States. Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and other countries may be possible, but will require a quote to deliver. Please contact us for additional information.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges page for details on how to return your items.
A Return to Craftsmanship
Our understatedly elegant pieces are from trusted, time-tested sources to those who are looking for authentic style, timeless beauty and quality craftsmanship.
Timeless & Current
We offer timeless, intimately familiar, yet refreshingly current designs that feel effortlessly at home in any room.